PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONSIntroduction:
These terms and conditions apply to payments made to Muscle&Health Weight Training Course at musclehealthwtc.com website. Any payment to musclehealthwtc.com through the online payment service (“the Service”) shall be deemed as an acceptance to these terms and conditions. musclehealthwtc.com reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the user to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of the Service:
• Payment(s) through the Service may only be made through PayPal using Credit/Debit Card or other method specifically offered by PayPal.
• Before using the Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or Fees (as defined herein below) payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
• The credit card information supplied at the time of using the Service is processed by the payment gateway of the Service provider and is not supplied to musclehealthwtc.com. It is the sole responsibility of the user of the Service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct.
• The user agrees, understands and confirms that his/her personal data, including without limitation details relating to debit/credit card, transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/or fraud and that musclehealthwtc.com or the Payment Service Provider have no control over such matters. The Service is provided through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the musclehealthwtc.com gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. musclehealthwtc.com does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
• musclehealthwtc.com and/or the Payment Service Provider shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or caused by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the musclehealthwtc.com and/or the Payment Service Provider, their employees, directors nor their third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
The user may pay his/her Fee (as defined herein below) to musclehealthwtc.com by using a debit/credit card. The user warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/her card/bank details:
- the debit/credit card details provided by him/her for use of the Service are correct and accurate and that he is not using a debit/credit card that is not lawfully owned by him/her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof;
- he/she is providing correct and valid debit/credit card details;
- he/she is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- he/she is responsible to ensure that the card/bank account details provided are accurate;
- he/she is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the amounts payable.
musclehealthwtc.com charges a subscription fee (“Fees”) for the use of the Service. musclehealthwtc.com expressly reserves the right to change the Fees at any time, upon notice to you. By registering for a musclehealthwtc.com account, you agree to pay musclehealthwtc.com the Fees for the Service applicable to the account. The Fees for the Service do not include any payment for telecommunications and computer hardware, software, telecommunications access charges, lines or connections or other equipment and services required to access and use the Service. All Fees, Taxes (as defined herein) and other charges will be billed to your credit card at the current international currency conversion rate. You are responsible for and shall pay musclehealthwtc.com all currency conversion charges, sales, use, value-added, personal property or other tax, duty or levy of any kind, including interest and penalties thereon (collectively, “Taxes”) for the use of the Services or resulting from this Agreement, whether imposed now or hereinafter by any governmental entity.
In the event you fail to pay any amount when due, musclehealthwtc.com may immediately suspend or terminate this Agreement and your access to the Service.
musclehealthwtc.com reserves the right to review the Fees or other charges or withdraw, suspend, cancel or discontinue the Service without prior notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice and at the sole discretion of the musclehealthwtc.com.
Refund of Fee or other charges made by filling the Admission Form and credit card details, at the user’s request, shall not be allowed under any circumstances.
If you elected to pay monthly, you are responsible for all associated renewal fees relating to your musclehealthwtc.com account until you elect to cancel your subscription to musclehealthwtc.com through your musclehealthwtc.com account.
Cancellations are not retroactive. Therefore, if a member who pays monthly, cancels after his/her membership month has begun, the member will not be entitled to a refund for that membership month. Cancellations do not become effective until the starting date of the member’s next membership billing cycle. A membership month begins on the calendar date when a member subscribes to musclehealthwtc.com and concludes on the day before that calendar date of the following month.
In case of non-delivery or late delivery due to a mistake by the user (i.e. writing a wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient is not available), any extra charges incurred for re-delivery shall be claimed from the user placing the requests.
Using the online payment facilities on our website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use our online payment facilities. All online payments are subject to these conditions.
We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
In case your card supplier declines payment, musclehealthwtc.com is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.